Doctor insights on:
Mineral Spirits Uses
Rubbing alc: Not recommended, due to dryness affect.Get a more detailed answer ›
Prob safe: it seems unlikely that you'd absorb much salt. i'd say its fine to soak. ...Read more
End Organ Damage: encephalopathy, delirium tremens, seizures, psychosis, life-threatening vitamin deficiencies, dementia/altered mental status, cardiomyopathy, fatty liver, alcoholic hepatitis, cirrhosis, liver failure, ARDS, bone marrow destruction, anemias, muscle wasting, portal hypertension, coagulopathies, gastric ulcers, GI bleeds, pancreatitis, pancreatic failure & cancer, fetal alcohol syndrome, death... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lung cancer & COPD: (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)heart attacks, strokes & bladder cancer all from ciggarettes. Xs alcohol can lead to liver cirrhosis, delerium tremens (dts) if body becomes alcohol dependent & you stop drinking for a while, esophageal varices which can result in massive vomiting of blood & death. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Household uses for mineral oil
- Mineral oil uses
- Use mineral oil clean ears
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to use mineral oil as a laxative?
- Harmful chemicals in alcohol spirits
- Methylated spirits/rubbing alcohol
- What are the health benefits of peppermint spirits?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free