Doctor insights on:
Mineral Deficiency As Indicated By White Spots On Fingernails
What causes ridges in fingernails and how can I treat them? Not all of my nails have ridges. Is this a result of a vitamin or mineral deficiency?
Will vitamin/mineral deficiency cause eczema-like symptoms? (if yes, what vitamin(s) or mineral(s)?)
Happy new year! can intense/strenuous exercise lead to vitamin and mineral deficiency/inadequacy? Do athletes need additional vitamins and minerals?
Yes and yes: Atherosclerosis is a complex problem.The main cause is inflammation.Chromium deficiency increases blood sugar which increases risk. Copper & zinc are needed for healthy blood vessels.Selenium is a protective antioxidant.Research shows calcium supplements increase atherosclerosis. Vitamins prevent too: http://drrandybaker.Com/2012/11/11/vitamins-really-do-prevent-heart-disease-beware-of-bad-studies. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White spots on fingernails deficiency
- What mineral deficiency causes ridges and brittle fingernails?
- What causes horizontal ridges in fingernails mineral deficiency?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes white spots under your fingernails?
- What causes white spots underneath your fingernails?
- White spots on nails zinc deficiency
- White fingernails
- Talk to a dermatologist online