Doctor insights on:
Milk Of Magnesia Acne
A common human skin disease characterized by areas of scaly red skin (seborrhea) with blackheads/whiteheads (comedones) , pinheads (papules), large papules (nodules), pimples & possibly scarring. Occurs mostly on face, upper chest & back. Treated with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic ...Read more
Depends: Milk of magnesia is full of some good things for skin, like magnesium, and zinc, and it has anti-bacterial properties. It has been mentioned as a way to control acne when it is used as a mask. It works best for oily skin. However, it is very drying, and so can cause problems for people when used too frequently, or if left on too long, or if your skin becomes dryer, or if you are allergic to it. ...Read more
Sure: This has nothing to do with kidney stones. Most stones are calcium-based and even then, the problem usually isn't so much excess calcium as insufficient water intake. I'm sorry you ended up with acne scars -- today this is 100% preventable. Truth be told, my hope is that as you approach adulthood, you have greater access to and a better relationship with a personal physician. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Milk of magnesia acne scars
- Does milk of magnesia work for acne?
- Is milk of magnesia good for acne?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast does phillips milk of magnesia work?
- Expired milk of magnesia
- Is milk of magnesia safe while breastfeeding?
- How long does milk of magnesia last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online