Doctor insights on:
Mild Vision Distortion
I am having daily headaches with pain at both temples and interior eye sockets/bridge of nose. Also mild vision distortion?
Could be: The most likely cause for this symptoms is occipital migraine which causes a greying out of the vision the the corresponding peripheral 1/2 of vision of each eye with surrounding flashing lights lasting up to 2 hours and leaving with no trace. Persistent flashing in one eye only especially with lowered vision and floaters might be a retinal detachment and needs ophthalmological evaluation soon. ...Read more
Eyes: Distorted vision when tired sounds like dry eye/poor blink when staring at a screen. Try blinking more or using artificial tears. Vision distortion can also come from retinal disease like macular degeneration/ diabetes or migrain (brain), but should have no relation to fatigue. Go to ophthal if not better. ...Read more
Having issues with jaw, possibly misaligned causing vision distortion to see everything fast, numbness, jaw, neck and head pain ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for vision distortion
- Sudden vision distortion
- Occasional vision distortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Intermittent vision distortion
- Peripheral vision distortion
- What is the best treatment for vision distortion?
- Portion distortion
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free