Doctor insights on:
Mild Pain Or Pressure In Pelvis Lower Abdomen
Pregnancy/clarify.: This is likely due to pregnancy if you are 16 wks pregnant and it is large. This is to be expected as the pregnancy progresses. Pregnancy can cause symptoms like leg pain and sciatica/deep nerve pain, and lower abdominal pain. If it persists, see your doctor to find out what medications, etc. You can have. ...Read more
I m hvin mild pain in lower abdomen its consistent since last few days shud i b concerned shud i show a doc piercing pain smetimes.Mostly on right sid?
Pain: If you have piercing pain in your abdomen, see your doctor asap. ...Read more
May be..: Intermittent lower abdomen pain can be for many reasons to include constipation, irritable bowel, inflammatory bowel disease, food intolerance or allergy, or even a urinary /bladder infection or kidney stone - women have additional considerations to include pelvic inflammation, uterine or ovarian issues. Would recommend getting in with your family physician to start narrowing down possibilities. ...Read more
Woke up to a soaked bed and mild pain in lower abdomen has a large cyst on right ovary burst it was clear water no odour ?
Constant mild pain in my lower abdomen area for 2 weeks, today i experienced a burning sensation when urinating.Any idea what i might be facing?
My girlriend is having lower abdomen pains, pelvic pains and mild blood in urine (red inside toilet)?
Exam needed: More information about your symptoms is needed but if you're experiencing severe abdominal pain,and especially with tenderness, you could have an acute abdominal problem like appendicitis,diverticulitis,pelvic inflammatory disease,incarcerated hernia,adhesive bands,etc . Get examined as soon as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for mild pain or pressure in pelvis
- What is the best treatment for mild pain or pressure in pelvis?
- Mild pain in lower right abdomen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mild pain in lower right side of abdomen
- Mild pain in lower left abdomen during pregnancy
- Mild pain in lower abdomen during pregnancy
- Mild pain in lower right abdomen during pregnancy
- Mild pain or pressure in pelvis (lower abdomen)