Doctor insights on:
Mild One Sided Eye Pain
Headaches, jaw, ear, eye pain. MRI: possible (r) mastoiditis and (l)petrous apicitis. Should I have prompt antibiotics to prevent complication?
Yes: In my opinion this needs to be treated ASAP. ...Read more
My father was almost blind in his last days of life. He had some sort of painful eye disease that exacerbated every now and then. I am feeling right eye pain and decreased in vision. What should I do?
Eye pain: First of all make an appointment to see an ophthalmologist. This will provide you with a comprehensive baseline examination. I see that you are diabetic. You should behaving exams annually. Diseases your dad had don't necessarily mean you will get them too, but just in case of your genetic connection, it is even more important to have an exam earlier because of your pain ; vision change. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for mild one sided eye pain
- Pain in one side of head and eye
- One sided headache with eye pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eye drooping on one side
- Mild pain left side of chest
- Mild abdominal pain right side
- Mild chest pain left side
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free