Doctor insights on:
Mild Meningitis Symptoms
Can you have meningitis with only a mild to moderate fever? I have every other classic symptom and there's a wnv epidemic in my town.
Definitely!: Meningitis can be caused by bacteria, viruses or other agents that can cause inflammation of the layer surrounding your central nervous system called the meninges. Bacterial meningitis is what we typically think of when one experiences a high fever. Other causes such as some viruses, can result in low grade fevers. ...Read more
Can symptoms of bacterial meningitis be very mild and potentially go undiagnosed? And can a sore in the nostril cause sinusitis and/ or meningitis?
Been feeling mild flu like symptoms for last few days. Starting today- moderate stiff neck and mild headache but no fever. Meningitis?
7 month after TB meningitis MRI say chronic lacunar infarct in left thalamus right basal ganglia she's only 22yr having mild stroke symptoms. Can she be fine? She's on TB meds & tizanidine+baclofen
7 month after TB meningitis MRI say chronic lacunar infarct in left thalamus right basal ganglia she's only 22yr having mild stroke symptoms. Can she recover? She's on TB meds and baclofen+tizanidine
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Identify symptoms viral meningitis
- Viral meningitis symptoms rash
- Staph meningitis symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms meningitis adults
- Viral meningitis symptoms in teenagers
- Chronic meningitis symptoms
- Tuberculous meningitis symptoms
- Talk to a neurologist online