Doctor insights on:
Went off antihist's for few days. Had mild hives, flushing one day; had only taken tylenol and not allergic to foods. Were hives, flush serious sign?
Allergic to nsaids so take tylenol for chronic pain/med conditions. Had mild hives/flushing 8-9hrs after taking, but get hives anyway. Caused by tyln?
What could cause chronic and daily episodes of facial flushing (skin hot and painful but only a little red) with a mild fever (~99.5) and nausea?
99.5: Time to see your primary doctor!Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi I have been experiencing nausea, stomach cramps (mild) tired and hot and cold flushes. Bowels are fine, I just generally feel unwell.
Not sure: but you need to keep hydrated with some Powerade, or Gatorade, or Pedialyte, or whatever it is called in Spain. These are liquids with electrolytes usually for athletes like Paco Alcacer on the field. If symptoms don't get better on their own after 1-2 more days, you probably have bacterial infection and will need to see a doctor to get properly diagnosed and treated. Good luck. ...Read more
Get mild hives from motrin, aspirin; will i also get them from tylenol? Had hives, flushing 8 hrs after tyl but off antihistamines & itchy anyway.
Diagnosed with chronic urticaria, frequent severe nose bleeds, petechiae, flushing chest and face, cold intolerance, mild ibs, could these be relate?
See allergist: This sounds like an autoimmune process with several disease conditions going on. You may need the help of an allergist as well as a rheumatologist. ...Read more
Cyclic flush/heat in face with mild redness.nose,forehead,cheeks,chin, nasolabial folds.Doc says not Rosacea yet. Uneven tone,as have Melasma too.Help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mild alcohol poisoning symptoms
- Mild dextroscoliosis of the thoracic spine
- Best way to flush cocaine out of your system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to use an ear flushing syringe after debrox drops to unclog them?
- Mild levoscoliosis of the thoracic spine
- How to flush alcohol out of your system?
- Mild effacement of the anterior thecal sac
- The fruit flushÖ 3 day detox by jay robb