Doctor insights on:
Mild Chest Pain What Kind Or Degree Of Chest Pain Is Something To Worry About
Not severity: Severity is all but irrelevant as heart attacks can be painless. The single most important feature of angina is that it is provoked by exercise and relieved by rest. That said, a heart attack can come on at complete rest (and often does). If you're concerned, please see your doctor. An once of prevention is worth a pound of cure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
27 year old male. I have been having mild chest pain on my left chest whenever I am anxious/tensed/worries. It may last till am free minded. Normal?
Get evaluated: if chest discomfort is enough concern for you to post on this forum I would highly recommend that you follow up with your primary care physician regarding this matter. It is not safe for you to assume that this chest pain is noncardiac especially if you have other risk factors such as diabetes or smoking history or family history of coronary artery disease I would highly recommend seeing ur Dr. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
CP: CP at random times- does not sound too ominous. It has to be evaluated keeping in view of cardiac risk factors. Get checked atleast once. ...Read more
Possibly not serious: Could you please explain the exact location and what makes the pain worse or better? Possibly nothing serious .. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does pain and pressure on the chest something to worry about?
- What kind of chest pain should i worry about?
- When to worry about chest pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are septated cysts on ur ovary something to worry about?
- Are cuts on foreskin something to worry about in diabetes?
- My son was diagnosed with colitis is that something i should worry about
- My son was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy is that something i should worry about
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free