Doctor insights on:
Midazolam H Cl Syrup Dosage
Ever heard of oral sedation using midazolam syrup to reduce anxiety in addition to oral transmucosal fentanyl citrate for pain prior to surgery?
Personal: this drug is prescribed to a patient in person with a customized dose for a specific indication and shouldn't be shared, instructions are written on the box ...Read more
What are the dosage differences in diphenhydramine HCl and citrate if i take 50mg of HCl for sleep would i take 76 mg of citrate?
Can i substitute Norvasc (amlodipine) 10mg for hydralazine HCl 75mg and if so, at what dosage level?
Meds: This needs to be done underthe guidance of a doctor, do not self medicate. ...Read more
My 3yr old's Dr prescribed her to take Montelukast Sod 4MG (chew) & Cetirizine HCL 3MG (syrup), at bedtime. Are these safe for her to take together?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Promethazine hcl syrup dosage
- Midazolam dosage
- Promethazine hcl and dextromethorphan hydrobromide syrup dosage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cetirizine hcl 10mg dosage
- Venlafaxine hcl dosage
- Sertraline hcl dosage
- Valacyclovir hcl dosage
- Talk to a psychologist online for free