Doctor insights on:
Is microwave therapy for enlarged prostate safe for 79 yrs old multiple myeloma patient who undergoes carfilzomib chemo treatment?
Yes: There is a procedure called transurethral microwave therapy for the prostate for benign enlargement that causes urinary symptoms. It uses hi energy to heat the prostate to cause it to swhrink over the next few months. It is an office procedure performed as an outpatient. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not at all: Bioresonance therapy is very effective at relieving you of your hard-earned money, but that's all. It's complete and total pseudoscientific claptrap. Don't fall for it. Knowledge is power. Arm yourself. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to microwave tomato relish?
- Microwave corn in husk
- Microwave pie crust
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to microwave chicken livers?
- Diy microwavable heating pad
- How to reheat pasta in the microwave?
- How to ripen oranges in the microwave?
- Microwave lice