Doctor insights on:
Micro Calcification Cancer
DID US - NODULE WITH TISSUE' SIZE 0.8 *1.5 CM , VASCULAR FLOW + MICRO CALCIFICATIONS. WHAT IS THE ֵ% CANCER?ALSO HAVE ACID REFLUX ַ& HELICOBACTER-
DID US - THYROID RIGHT NODULE WITH TISSUE' SIZE 0.8 *1.5 CM , VASCULAR FLOW + MICRO CALCIFICATIONS. WHAT IS THE ֵ% CANCER?ON SAME SIDE CYST 0.2 CM
Ct scan shows small calcific densities measuring 3.5mm in the right lobe of thyroid gland. Any suggestions on what this could be please? I had breast cancer in 08 but no mestateses and n full remission w br ca. Tysvm! I love you guys.
At what age do people get micro calcifications in their breast? Do they ever turn into cancer if benign?
Had a stereotactic biopsy on micro calcifications that proved negative for cancer. Told have to do mammo every 6 mo to evaluate calcifications. Why ?
NO: Not vascular calcifications.Get a more detailed answer ›
Need more info: Calcifications are seen in both benign and malignant conditions of ovary . In malignant lesions calcifications show certain pattern . 8 % of malignant ovarian tumors show calcifications , speak to your doctor., your may not be malignant. ...Read more
It depends: It depends upon the pattern of the calcification. "eggshell" calcification, where there is a thin calcific rim around the the nodule is not associated with an increased risk of cancer, while "microcalcifications" inside the nodule are associated with a much higher risk of cancer, 50-100%, compared to 5% for nodules in general. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Calcification of thyroid nodule mean cancer
- Does calcification in thyroid nodules mean that you have cancer?
- Mammogram with punctate pleomorphic calcifications is that breast cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Breast cancer calcification clusters
- Can breast calcifications turn into cancer?
- Ovarian cancer bone calcification
- Micro calcifications in the breast
- Talk to a oncologist online for free