Doctor insights on:
Miconazole Vs Tioconazole
I have used the Tioconazole Day 1 about a week ago, no relief so then my doctor called in Difulcan 150mg 2days ago no relief ok for Miconazole 1?
May be your: diagnosis is not correct . See your doctor for the correct diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Kind of,: but both chemicals can be compounded such that they can be applied both, internally and externally. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
If i require some yeast infection treatment, what's the difference between miconazole and tioconazole?
No real difference: The antifungal medications which end in '--azole' are very effective, with none superior to another. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Treated yeast infection with miconazole 1 and it got much better but still a slight odor and white discharge. Can I use tioconazole to finish the job?
Possibky: May have increased itching as med starts to work. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tioconazole vs miconazole yeast infection
- Clotrimazole vs miconazole
- Difference between tioconazole and miconazole
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Miconazole vs clotrimazole for ringworm
- Absinthium vs wormwood risks
- Doxycycline hyclate vs monohydrate
- Nasacort vs nasonex
- Talk to a dermatologist online