Doctor insights on:
Michael Douglas Throat Cancer Symptoms
Obviously Not enough: This topic should be covered as part of sexual education for teenagers. I am treating now a very young patient with hpv+ tonsillar cancer. The incidence of hpv+ head and neck cancer continues to increase and this is not something that can be underestimated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The throat is a complicated area and is divided into several different areas including the vocal cords, the larynx, the glottis and supra-glottic areas. The cancers in these areas are usually of the squamous cell variety. The distinctions are important as they help to determine the ...Read more
Trouble with: Voice change; swallowing; breathing. Throat begins at yout tonsils, ends at the cricoid cartilage with the swallowing tube in the back, and the larynx, true voacl cors below, supraglottis above. The valecula lives in from of the epiglottis, behind the base of your tongue. The little doo-dad that hangs down, the uvual, is part of the soft palate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on site: There are multiple areas in the throat that may be affected by cancer and each site has different symptoms. The general symptoms include difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, pain in the throat, enlarged tonsils and in some cases first symptoms may be enlarged nodes due to mets. See this site for more info. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/oral-and-throat-cancer/ds00349. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of throat cancer in children
- What might be symptoms of throat or esophageal cancer?
- Neck throat cancer symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Early throat cancer symptoms
- Symptoms of throat cancer in women
- What are the signs and symptoms of throat cancer?
- Symptoms of throat cancer neck cancer thyroid cancer
- Talk to a oncologist online for free