Top Doctor insights on: Metyrapone Side Effects
New treatment: There is not much literature on the use of Metyrapone to reduce emotional memories, but the limited information available suggests that it works when given at 750 mg twice per day. It suppresses adrenal cortisol which is important in sleep consolidation of memories. You would not want to take it long term. You should be seeing a therapist who is familiar with this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Metyrapone stimulation test
- What are the side effects of anapsique?
- What are the side effects of vitalux?
- Side effects of mylotarg
- Benzodiazepines side effects
- Side effects of paraplatin
- Side effects of cidofovir
- Side effects of nelfinavir mesylate
- Side effects