Doctor insights on:
Constipation: When eaten, methyl Cellulose is not absorbed by the intestines but passes through the digestive tract undisturbed. It attracts large amounts of water into the colon, producing a softer and bulkier stool. It is used to treat constipation, diverticulosis, hemorrhoids and irritable bowel syndrome. It should be taken with sufficient amounts of fluid to prevent dehydration. Because it absorbs water an. ...Read more
About 20 grams: About 20 grams.Get a more detailed answer ›
Tobramycin and carbon-methylcellulose sodium lubricant are already given by the doctor for my red eyes. How long wil it take for this to be cured?
What'd U want it 2do: Fiber, of both water soluble and water insoluble variety, provides health benefits. Fiber accelerates how quickly food transits through the gut. Fiber adds bulk to stool and improves bowel regularity. Fiber can be used as an adjunct to weight loss by filling you up without excess calories, and in so doing restricting fat intake. But too much fiber can make you gassy and increase stool volume. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use lamisil on penis?
- What is the use of medofed?
- Can 5 year old use visine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use alrex for pink eye?
- What is epaderm use for?
- Sodium sulfacetamide uses
- Can use inhaler with musinex?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online