Doctor insights on:
Methylcellulose Side Effects
Constipation: When eaten, methyl Cellulose is not absorbed by the intestines but passes through the digestive tract undisturbed. It attracts large amounts of water into the colon, producing a softer and bulkier stool. It is used to treat constipation, diverticulosis, hemorrhoids and irritable bowel syndrome. It should be taken with sufficient amounts of fluid to prevent dehydration. Because it absorbs water an. ...Read more
About 20 grams: About 20 grams.Get a more detailed answer ›
Tobramycin and carbon-methylcellulose sodium lubricant are already given by the doctor for my red eyes. How long wil it take for this to be cured?
Agree w Dr. McGee: With the Ana Boot Camp Diet would anticipate possible side effects like malnutrition, fatigue, overly rapid weight loss, dizziness, low energy level, loss of large % of muscle mass – including heart muscle, problems with sleep, electrolyte imbalances, cold sensitivity, depression, paranoia etc. It may also be the start of a pattern of unhealthy eating. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Nature's bounty hair and nails side effects
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Garcinia cambogia extract side effects
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online