Doctor insights on:
Methylcellulose Side Effects
Constipation: When eaten, methyl Cellulose is not absorbed by the intestines but passes through the digestive tract undisturbed. It attracts large amounts of water into the colon, producing a softer and bulkier stool. It is used to treat constipation, diverticulosis, hemorrhoids and irritable bowel syndrome. It should be taken with sufficient amounts of fluid to prevent dehydration. Because it absorbs water an. ...Read more
About 20 grams: About 20 grams.Get a more detailed answer ›
Tobramycin and carbon-methylcellulose sodium lubricant are already given by the doctor for my red eyes. How long wil it take for this to be cured?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Methylcellulose allergy
- Methylcellulose uses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Methylcellulose eye drops
- Psyllium fiber vs methylcellulose
- Side effects
- What are the side effects of anapsique?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online