Doctor insights on:
Methergine Side Effects
Methergine (methylergonovine): Dr Zacharias already covered OB uses. Methergine potential side effects include: nause, vomiting, loose stools, cramping, dizziness, pulmonary hypertension, severe hypertension, convulsion. Over dosage can lead to coma & respiratory depression. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My friend had abortion she take methergin 3 times a day for 4days. Is it normal if she's still bleeding?
Potent uterotonic.: Methergine (methylergonovine) is a potent uterine contracting agent, used for postpartum bleeding, uterine atony, severe menses and postabortive hemorrhage. It can increase blood pressure, so caution is required when used under close medical supervision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Methergine allergy
- Methergine dosage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Methergine after miscarriage
- Side effects
- What are the side effects of anapsique?
- What are the side effects of vitalux?
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free