Doctor insights on:
Methamphetamine Cause Leukocytosis
Yes: Any stimulant, and even the hormones we produce ourselves under stress (adrenaline, noradrenaline, dopamine) can cause the release of white blood cells from the walls of our blood vessels. This occurs with cocaine, amphetamine, methamphetamine, and can even happen when prescription stimulants are used. It is a sign that the drug is having adverse effects on your body. Stop - get help if needed. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No reports yet: There are no reports of this association. Meth is associated with severe and irreversible kidney disease usually an interstitial nephritis. There's a first time for everything and meth effects may be worsened by concomitant use of heroin or lsd. Bottom line: stay away from the meth. Meth kills you badly and makes you look awful while you die. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can the use of methamphetamine cause leukocytosis?
- Leukocytosis and thrombocytosis causes
- Causes of leukocytosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does methamphetamine cause tooth loss?
- Could leukocytosis cause viral and bacterial infections
- Leukocytosis cause cancer
- What causes a false positive drug test for methamphetamine?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free