Doctor insights on:
Can i take metformin 500 mg one and half tablet twice a day instead of taking it three times a day?
Suicide is an action in which a person intentionally causes his own death. Suicide more commonly occurs in persons suffering from depression or other mental illnesses, where a person may feel hopeless and see suicide as a way to escape the real or perceived overwhelming problems and ...Read more
Diabetes: This is a mainstay drug for the treatment of diabetes type ii. It is inexpensive, effective but like all prescription medications should be taken with careful monitoring by your physician. If you have diabetes you have probably been prescribed this and need careful and daily care to prevent the severe complications of this disease. ...Read more
Currently I am taking 500gm metformin twice daily if i start gym (physical exercise) is there a possibility of stopping taking the tablet?
Possibly: If you lose weight and get in shape with the exercise, it is possible depending on the severity of your diabetes (if mild for example) for you to eventually get off metformin, but consult with your doctor to get a better idea of what is possible for you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many teens commit suicide each year because of bullying?
- How soon can you get pregnant while taking provera and metformin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many people commit suicide because of bullying?
- Metformin withdrawal symptoms
- How to commit suicide by hanging?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free