Doctor insights on:
Can i take metformin 500 mg one and half tablet twice a day instead of taking it three times a day?
Ocd is characterized by the presence of obsessions/compulsions that are recognized as excessive/unreasonable and time consuming (> 1 hr/day). Obsessions are recurrent/persistent thoughts, impulses, or images. Compulsions are repetitive behaviors or mental acts that one feels driven to perform in response to an obsession. The compulsions are aimed at preventing or ...Read more
Diabetes: This is a mainstay drug for the treatment of diabetes type ii. It is inexpensive, effective but like all prescription medications should be taken with careful monitoring by your physician. If you have diabetes you have probably been prescribed this and need careful and daily care to prevent the severe complications of this disease. ...Read more
Currently I am taking 500gm metformin twice daily if i start gym (physical exercise) is there a possibility of stopping taking the tablet?
Possibly: If you lose weight and get in shape with the exercise, it is possible depending on the severity of your diabetes (if mild for example) for you to eventually get off metformin, but consult with your doctor to get a better idea of what is possible for you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can zoloft 50 mg treat ocd?
- How soon can you get pregnant while taking provera and metformin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Metformin withdrawal symptoms
- How likley am i too get pregnant with pcos while taking metformin?
- What happens if you drink alcohol and take metformin?
- When do you ovulate on metformin
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free