Doctor insights on:
Metformin Cause Lung
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
No: I have never heard of this happening. ...Read more
Whay med can take for a bad flu and cold am taking flecainide atorvastatin losartan metformin levothy my cough is dry discharge mucous from lungs ?
To lessen your: Chance of intestinal upset.Get a more detailed answer ›
It should not: What are you taking the medication for? Most time it will cause you to eat less. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can metformin cause lung failure?
- Could acute bronchitis cause back muscle pain in lung and chest
- What causes enlarged lymph nodes in lungs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pneumonia cause a mass on your lung?
- Can lung cancer cause upper back pain?
- Cause leading compressed lung causing difficulty breathing
- Bronchitis cause muscle pain lung chest
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free