Doctor insights on:
Metformin Cause Lung
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
No: I have never heard of this happening. ...Read more
Whay med can take for a bad flu and cold am taking flecainide atorvastatin losartan metformin levothy my cough is dry discharge mucous from lungs ?
FATIGUE EVAL: YES METFORMIN CAN CAUE FATIGUE.You need full EXAM AND labs. CBC/CMP/B12/FOLATE /TFTS/VITD/CRP//SED RATE//IRON STUDIES/LYME TITERS. Start a. Gluten free diet Wholeapproach.com gutbliss.com. And high potency vitamins. Rejuvenation-science.com Then review results if no firm diagnosis is made, a sleep study may be necessary many subtle sleep disorders cause Fatigue ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can metformin cause lung failure?
- Does metformin cause fatigue?
- Metformin causing egg burps
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Metformin cause megaloblastic anemia
- Can metformin cause coughing?
- Can metformin cause constipation?
- Can metformin cause weight loss?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free