Doctor insights on:
Metastatic Prostate Cancer To Lung
Longer than ever: Newer therapies are constantly emerging for this problem, including radium for bony metastases, shown to significantly improve survival. Other drugs such as abiraterone and mdv3100 show much promise as well. The outlook has never been better for men in this unfortunate situation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
ProstateCAremission : The term remission has been historically used for leukemia patients. Prostate cancer can be stable with the use of "hormones". This would mean the psa is stable...And the disease is not actively growing. Patients can live a very long time with prostate ca in the bones or with an elevated psa. Check with your doctor on what your psas have been doing over time. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My husband is 48 with metastatic prostate cancer this has become resistant to hormal treatments and he has weakened what else can be given?
Many options: Taxotere is usually next step but now 3 or 4 choices of things to treat, and some can give great responses with minimal toxicity. He is very young for this disease; any breast cancer or ovarian cancer in his family? He should test for the brca gene mutation ( www.Myriad.Com ). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My father 81 yrs old diagnosis lung cancer grade 4 and also prostate cancer what. Is his life expectancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to expect final stages metastatic lung cancer to brain?
- Haw bad is metastatic prostate cancer to a neck lymph node
- Lung cancer metastatic to the liver
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lung cancer spread to brain life expectancy
- Colon cancer spread to liver and lungs prognosis
- Lung cancer spread to liver life expectancy
- Life expectancy for lung cancer metastasized to the brain
- Talk to a oncologist online for free