Doctor insights on:
Metamucil Colon Cleanse
Yes and No: It can help release toxins, but please realize that your body naturally wants to get toxins out. When you have enough fiber in your diet, the toxins will bind and be eliminated. Make sure your liver has what it needs to detox appropriately. I do not believe colon cleanses are necessary. You can get bloating, cramping.. Don't force a detox. Support the body and it will detox on its own! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: Depends on what you mean by "natural colon cleanse." technically, the colon is cleansing itself all the time, as long as we eat enough fiber to give our stool bulk and insure that toxins are bound and carried out. Some people take various products for colon cleanses. Many of these contain senna or other laxative. I discourage these products unless you are constipated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Aloe vera colon cleanse tablets
- Does diarrhea cleanse your colon?
- Will a colon cleanse laxative get rid of any pinworms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Epsom salt colon cleanse
- Constipation after colon cleanse
- Best over-the-counter colon cleanse
- Does metamucil clean your colon?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online