Doctor insights on:
Metallic Breath Symptom
Breath: Interestingly, foul breath or "sour" breath can signify other disease processes. Obviously, dental hygiene would be considered, but also sinus infections, throat infections, liver disease, kidney disease, and even diabetic issues can cause changes in breath. If you have other symptoms i.e. Fever, fatigue, diminished urine output or yellow tinge to your skin or whites of your eyes, see your docto. ...Read more
Yes, but: Practically ANYTHING can be a symptom of cancer but that doesn't mean the individual has cancer. For instance, lung cancer commonly causes shortness of breath (as well as chest pain, coughing blood, weight loss, hoarseness, etc) but there are dozens of less serious causes of shortness of breath which are generally more likely. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Have costochondritis, suddenly finding it difficult to breath, is this normal? Its worrying as i havent had this symptom previous nights
My wife is pregnaant and she has a symptom that she can't breath thru her nose and is stuffy. A week later i developed this as well. What do I do?
Can propranolol cause a cough and is it a bad symptom to have? On 60mg and I have had a constant cough and a couple of episodes when I couldn't breath
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bad breath metallic smell
- Metallic taste in the mouth symptom
- Reasons for bad metallic coffee breath
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Metallic taste in mouth bad breath
- Is metallic taste in mouth a symptom of pregnancy?
- Is metallic taste in mouth a symptom of gastroenteritis?
- Metallic taste in mouth symptom of cancer
- Metallic smelling breath in toddler