Doctor insights on:
Metacarpal Recovery Treatment Screws
Incomplete info: From the information provided, it is not feasible to know why you cannot have penetrative intercourse. Sexual satisfaction may be possible even if penetration is not practical. To provide a more meaningful suggestion, one would need to address specific issues through physical examination and discussion. Please raise the issue with your doctor. ...Read more
I recently took a 4 pill (flagyl) treatment for trichomonas. How long should I wait before having intercourse?
Waiting time?: Was your anticipated partner with whom you acquired the infection treated as well? Was the Flagyl dose 2000 mgs for a stat dose? Why not visit your gyn md's "waiting room" to be re-checked after treatment before "sharing bodily fluids" with anyone as trichomonas is transmitted sexually. ...Read more
I believe I have vulvar vestibulitis. Is there a cure or treatment for this? Intercourse has become unbearable! please help.
Please see your gyn: And you may need to get referred to a specilalist gyn for this usually at the closest university med school, it can be hard to treat in some cases and differnet treatment options work for different people and u may or may not have this. ...Read more
After intercourse my right libia minora had become swollen, it is uncomfortable to walk or to sit. Do you have any diagnosis and treatment?
I recommend: Completing your course of treatment and waiting until you are no longer red, itching and in pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can 3 screws in my metacarpal set off metal detectors in airports?
- Metacarpal boss treatment
- Treatment of metacarpal fracture
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Broken 5th metacarpal treatment
- 5th metacarpal sprain treatment
- 4th metacarpal fracture treatment
- 5th metacarpal base fracture treatment
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free