Doctor insights on:
Since tincture merthiolate, iodine, or mecreocochrome is not recommended for use anymore, what is a good medication for minor cuts.
Mercurochrome. : I don't think so. I hope not because it has mercury, which is a very toxic heavy metal. ...Read more
Good for cleansing: I am not sure that mercurochrome has ever been shown to be beneficial to healing despite it's widespread use. While betadine is outstanding for cleaning a wound due it's ability to kill bacteria and fungus, it's continued use will likely slow down healing and should only be used for short term purposes in actively infected wounds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Used properly they: Are all safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
Variable: Symptoms from scorpion stings can be quite variable: there can be pain or numbness at the bite site. Heart rate and& respiratory rate may increase along with ^ blood pressure, weakness & twitching of muscles. In the United States the scorpion that is likely to cause the most problems is called the bark scorpion. In some areas of the world scorpion stings may be lethal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- For how long does alcohol poisoning last
- Mild alcohol poisoning symptoms
- Does throwing up after drinking alcohol mean you have alcohol poisoning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of blood poisoning from tooth
- Alcohol poisoning symptoms next day
- Alcohol poisoning symptoms occur days after
- What are the symptoms of poisoning from paint thinner fumes?
- Talk to a environmental health specialist online for free