Doctor insights on:
Mercurochrome. : I don't think so. I hope not because it has mercury, which is a very toxic heavy metal. ...Read more
Something different?: I do not specifically know what your doctor applied, or where. What you likely have seen is either orange colored betadine, orange colored chloraprep, or orange colored duraprep. These are antiseptic solutions used to prepare the skin for surgery. I am fairly certain that mercurachrome had been removed from the market years ago due to its mercury component. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the use of medofed?
- Can 5 year old use visine?
- Can i use duofilm in acne?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is epaderm use for?
- Sodium sulfacetamide uses
- Can use inhaler with musinex?
- How to use fresh turmeric root instead of dried?
- Talk to a dermatologist online