Doctor insights on:
Mentax Topical Anti Fungus Agent
No: Most topicals do not work well on nail fungus. There are a few that are specifically for nail fungus, but even these don't work as often as anyone would like. If you try a topical, it is important to use as often as suggested and keep the nail trimmed as short and thin as possible to give the medicine a chance to work. It may take the nail 6 months to grow out. Dr l. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tinea versicolor cause and treatment??? Just applied an anti fungal cream "clotrigmarole cream usp1%"
TINEA VERSICOLOR: I CALL THIS A FRIENDLY FUNGOUS CONDITION. A KETOCONAZOLE CREAM AND SHAMPOO OFTEN WORKS WELL. IF YOU HAVE IT ON YOUR CHEST AND BACK, FOR EXAMPLE, WASH THOROUGHLY YOUR CHEST AND BACK, AND THEN AFTER YOU RINSE OFF, DRY AND APPLY THE CREAM AT BEDTIME. YOU MUST DO THIS FOR A FEW WEEKS. GOOD LUCK . . . ...Read more
Works on skin: Works on skin but not nails.Get a more detailed answer ›
Lotrimin ultra antifungal cream with butenafine hydrochloride OR lotrimin antifungal cream with clotrimazole to cure male yeast infection?
For a toe nail fungus, which over-the-counter cream is more effective, Lamisil (terbinafine) or lotrimin?
Shampoo: No. It is to clean the hair. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Miconazole topical anti fungus agent
- Lotrimin topical anti fungus agent
- Micatin topical anti fungus agent
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tinactin topical anti fungus agent
- Tolnaftate topical anti fungus agent
- Naftin topical anti fungus agent
- Topical anti parasite agent
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free