Doctor insights on:
Mental Disorder Diagnosis Test
How to get over my self harm issues. I want to know if I have a mental disorder, do you think it's worth getting a diagnosis from a professional?
Self Harm is a: Symptom. It means that there is a problem. By all means- get a complete evaluation by a psychiatrist or a psychologist. Dialectical Behavioral Therapy can be particularly helpful. Take care. ...Read more
It depends: Many disorders fluctuate spontaneously over time; there may be symptom-free periods (even for years). Some improve partially - e.g., some with adhd lose the hyperactivity, but retain concentration problems, as they age. Some personality disorders may improve over time. Some disorders stay more or less the same, and some get worse over time. Treatment, of course, greatly influences illness course. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Borderline personality disorder diagnosis test
- Test to see what mental disorder you have
- What mental disorder do you have test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mental disorder
- List of mental health diagnosis
- Nursing diagnosis for mental retardation
- Altered mental status differential diagnosis
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free