Doctor insights on:
Menstruation And Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I had unprotected sex 1 day after menstruation, i had a yeast infection before and im having watery discharge and abdominal pain, what this could be?
Yes: Many women find that they get cyclical infections, and usually things are better right after a period, like it cleans you out. Then as the month goes by, the symptoms creep up again. Once you are accurately diagnosed and treated for yeast, you might try using over the counter vaginal supplement like "luvena" once or twice per week to help maintain a healthy vaginal balance between periods. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Same as w/o: your period - except it may be better to use a pad because each time a tampon is removed it can also remove some of the anti-fungal cream that is in the vagina. Take care. ...Read more
Usually not: No it shouldn't.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Answer is no.Get a more detailed answer ›
Menstruation is also known as Menses. Menstruation is the regular cyclical shedding of uterine (womb) lining associated with bleeding. Begins at puberty (menarche) and continus during a woman's fertile years until menopause. Cycles usually average 28 days, but can vary from ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yeast infections and menstruation
- Can a yeast infection cause your vagina to swell and hurt?
- Can yeast infection and urine infection affect the pregnancy test results?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream uses yeast infection
- Cold sores and yeast infection
- Does yeast infection cause burning and itching after sexual intercourse?
- Can you have a yeast infection and not know it?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free