Doctor insights on:
Improve populations: Health statistics help identify areas needing attention and improvement. They are primarily used to help improve the entire population, rather than a specific individual. However, ultimately the public health measures implemented do help individuals so they are important to all of us. They can help identify the emergence of an epidemic and help localize the potential causes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- History of meningococcemia
- Are children more susceptible to meningococcemia?
- Natural cures for meningococcemia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of tests for meningococcemia
- How to prevent meningococcemia?
- Meningitis vs meningococcemia
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online