Doctor insights on:
Men Preparing Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Healthy lifestyle : The avoidance of cigarette smoke is important since it lowers sperm counts and increases the risk of miscarriage.Avoid hot tubs since heat interferes with sperm and anything that raises the temperature of the testicles decreases the sperm count.A healthy diet and moderate exercise are important for both partners.Supplemental folic acid prior to pregnancy for mom decreases the risk of birth defects ...Read more
I've heard of women who trap men into pregnancy by using a condom filled with semen... is this possible? Would it decrease the odds of pregnancy?
What happens if you use two men's sperm on the same day?Is their any ill effects of having different men's sperm together(i don't mean pregnancy risk)
Dr abstaining in men increases chance of pregnancy?We didn't do sex for 12 days and had sex the day before ovulation, same day too much fluid came out
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamins to prepare for pregnancy
- Preparing for pregnancy after miscarriage
- How do you prepare your uterus for pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of pregnancy symptoms for men
- Pregnancy guide for men
- Unplanned pregnancy advice for men
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy for men?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online