Doctor insights on:
Men Being Humiliated And In Pain
Bacteria: Usually men do not get uti's as frequently as the urethra tume from the bladder to the outside world, is longer than in women affording better protection from bacteria on the skin. If the prostate is large, as it gets as we age, or it there is a stricture (an obstruction in the tube) then the bladder may not empty and residual urine in the bladder is more likely to become infected. ...Read more
Many older men: The exact numbers are unknown because this is something men are unlikely to brag about and many do not bring it to their doctor's attention. It is why ed drugs sell so well and many unfortunate practices as well such as the presumed improvement in sexuality from teas made from rhinoceros horn which is depleting the species. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain after being fingered
- Chest pain after being hit
- Pain after being punched in chest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How i can stop feeling so fat and humiliated all the time?
- Can being pregnant cause stomach pain?
- Pain from being punched repeatedly in the arm
- How to exercise after being inactive with knee pain?
- Men being pregnant