Doctor insights on:
Meloxicam Or Naproxen
Mobic is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory medication or nsaid. It is in the same family as naproxen, motrin, and celebrex. This medicine is sometimes used to treat inflammatory conditions such as gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis. Avoid in in patients with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, heart failure, renal failure, ...Read more
Should I worry that ALP is 127 with normal being 39-117? I take anti- inflammatory meds (Advil, Naproxen, Meloxicam) for knees that swell/pain.
Is it okay that i take prescription naproxen, meloxicam, or ibuprofen for joint pain and inflammation?
Yes and no: Take any one of these meds. However, never combine them. ...Read more
I took meloxicam 15mg about 12 hours ago and then just now took two 220mg naproxen sodium by accident... Am i in any danger? What should I do?
2 NSAIDs: Combination increases risk of GI bleeding & possible damage to kidneys. Make sure there's plenty in your stomach to buffer it against the meds & drink plenty of fluids to keep kidneys well flushed. If vomit blood or see black, tarry stools or blood in urine, see pcp or er doc at once. Best not to mix meds of same family to prevent such occurrences. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Meloxicam vs naproxen
- What is better for osteoarthritis celebrex or meloxicam?
- What works faster mobic or naproxen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is better for gouts celebrex or meloxicam?
- Is naproxen or ibuprofen better for inflammation?
- Which is higher than average celebrex or meloxicam
- Naproxen or advil for swelling
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free