Doctor insights on:
Medicines For Urinary Problems
Hello my father is 82years old and he is completely healthy (no blood pressure problem.He had a problem of frequently urinary please advice medicine.
Two probables: At 82, most men have some degree of prostate enlargement. This blocks bladder outflow, and so he may have incomplete emptying each time he voids, so thereforehe has to go to the bathroom more often. Another possibility is overactive bladder - abnormal spasms that make him feel like he has to go all the time. Avodart treats the first; Detrol treats the second. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cat question: Here are three sites where you can get this answered: My Pet ED : http://www.mypeted.com/ * Just Answer On-line Vets at: http://www.justanswer.com/sip/veterinary * Ask a Vet: http://www.banfield.com/Pet-Owners/Pet-Health/Ask-a-Vet * Or contact your veterinarian.Good luck. ...Read more
No: Urinary problems can be caused by spinal related issues, but it requires an extensive compressive issue to cause this degree of symptoms. If the amount of stenosis (compression) is sufficient to cause urinary issues it will likely lead to more symptoms such as numbness and pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hello, i have now been prescribed the medicine Mirabegron 50mg for help with urinary issues. How long until this medicine takes full effect?
4-8 weeks: Clinical symptom relief can take 4-8 weeks. ...Read more
Hello, i have now been prescribed the medicine Betmiga 50mg for help with urinary issues. How long until this medicine takes full effect?
We need generic name: Betmiga is not in my PDR Tell us the generic and we can possibly help ...Read more
I've had flakes in my urine for a few weeks now...Varying in size. No other urinary problems. What's the cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yoga for urinary problems
- How long to you have to be on medicine for a urinary tract infection go away?
- Ayurvedic medicine for digestion problems
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ayurvedic medicine for gas problem
- Medicine for urinary tract infection
- Is it normal for the medicine pack for a dry socket to fall out?
- Best medicine for itchy throat
- What type of doctor should i go to for my hemorrhoids and urinary problems?