Doctor insights on:
Medicine You Can Take To Make You Ovulate
I don't think i ovulate, will I have to take medicine everyday for that or only when in ready to concieve ?
As long as u have: A normal period every month, u only will need meds when u want to concieve. ...Read more
I ovulated yesterday and I have a cold for the past 3 days.what is the medicine to take for cold that will not have any effect on conception?
What herbs or medicines can I take without a prescription too encourage ovulation or increase luteal phase?
Doctor I have 28years in before 2 years my marrige was completed. But still now I have no baby. Now I have take a medicine for ovulation clomipure ?
Evaluation : Please make sure prior to starting any fertility medications that you obgyn performed a full evaluation for infertility including a seamen analysis. Clomid (clomiphene) is mainly effective for women with irregular periods and anovulation due to a condition known as pcos. Since Clomid (clomiphene) is a pill there is a tendency to give it more freely without performing a true evaluation for infertility. Good luck.. ...Read more
What would cause nausea before/during/after period and around ovulation every month? Is it okay to take anti-nausea drugs when this happens?
What's medicine is good to take if u have pcos, and trying to ovulate to conceive, but yet helps with the side of effects of pcos?
See your GYN: At 41, you do not have time to waste if you want to get pregnant. I know of no over the counter herbs to help you ovulate. There are pills that you can get from your gyn, such as Letrezole and Clomid to help you ovulate. Glucophage (metformin) may also be useful. There are also blood tests to give you an inidication of how likely you are to succeed. Read my fertility story in www.ticktock.ws ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What medicine can i take to make my ovaries ovulate?
- Can ovulation make you bloated?
- Can thyroid medicine make you feel worse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take allergy medicine with cold medicine?
- Can you take claritin and cold medicine together?
- What medicine can you take if you are pregnant with a cold?
- What medicine can you take for a sinus infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free