Doctor insights on:
Medicine That Helps You Ovulate
Multiple options: First you must figure out if there is any underlying cause for lack of ovulation. Treating thyroid or prolactin abnormalities may reverse the problem. Other options include pills (clomiphene, aromatase inhibitors) and injections of medications. All are commonly used in various different situations. ...Read more
Ovulation: The most commonly used is clomiphen. It is frequently effective, alone or with another medicine. ...Read more
Fertility: Generally none in particular.Get a more detailed answer ›
My wife usual menstrual date is 25th day of the month.She mestruate on 14th this month after taking medicine.When will she ovulate next?
I don't think i ovulate, will I have to take medicine everyday for that or only when in ready to concieve ?
As long as u have: A normal period every month, u only will need meds when u want to concieve. ...Read more
For how many months could the ovulation induction drugs (manily gonal f (follitropin alfa) 150 iu) be used and repeated?.
3 months: Usually 3 months is appropriate time.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamins to help you ovulate
- Foods to help you ovulate
- Medicine you can take to make you ovulate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal medicines help acne
- Herbs that help ovulation
- Food to help ovulation
- Will vitex help me ovulate
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free