Doctor insights on:
Medications For Trichomoniasis
My partner said she is diagnosed with trichomoniasis what can I buy over the counter at a drug store I don't have any insurance please help?
Local health departm: You can be treated at the local health department, typically for free. This is a sexually transmitted infection and as such both partners need treatment to prevent continued infection. Your local health department can also test for other STD'S which is highly recommended to protect you and your health. There is no over the counter treatment for STD'S in this country. ...Read more
I had 2grams of metronidazole oral for my trichomonas. How long will i see the effect if the medication i took?
Within a week: be sure your partner is also treated ...Read more
Should i use my supostory and pills medications for trichomonas vaginalis and yeast during periods?
Medicstion: Yes you can take your meds during your leriod ...Read more
I had chlamydia and trichomonas . I completed my medication . Now its two months later I have a little itch and discharge . What could it be ?
Anything: Could be a recurrence or something new . See your doctor. ...Read more
Do men and women get the same drug for treating trichomonas, my wife was given metronidazole and i was norfloxacin, is it correct?
Yes,: If you want to be free of trichomoniasis both you ; your partner need to be treated. Trichomoniasis can be treated w one or multiple oral doses of Metronidazole or tinidazole. These are antibiotics which your doctor can order. It is my opinion that you are ethically obligated to inform your partner of this sexually transmitted disease. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best over-the-counter medications for bronchitis?
- Best over-the-counter medication for ear ache
- Cold medications safe for glaucoma
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to take medication for a headache while fasting for blood tests?
- How long does it take for thyroid medication cytomel to work?
- The effects of caffeine with vyvanse medication for add
- Which is a good medication for strong penis erections
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free