Doctor insights on:
Medication Safe For Pregnancy For Cough
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
14 to 15 week pregnancy, cold & cough coming. So what type of medicine is safe at this condition...
I took a ricola dual action cough drop I looked it up and it says they are not safe during pregnancy is this true ? I'm pregnant I had one please help
We simply don't know: While I am inclined to say it is probably ok, we do not have enough information and no formal studies to say one way or another. Demonstrating safety or hazard is much more difficult than you may realize. That is why we always err on the side of caution during pregnancy and take things only when clearly indicated and of proven benefit. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take medications for migraine during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take medication for fibromyalgia during pregnancy?
- Cold medications safe for glaucoma
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Allergy medication safe for glaucoma
- What safe sedatives can you take for insomnia during pregnancy?
- Is prune juice safe for pregnancy?
- List of medicines safe during pregnancy for sore throats
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online