Doctor insights on:
Medication Safe For Pregnancy For Cough
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
14 to 15 week pregnancy, cold & cough coming. So what type of medicine is safe at this condition...
I took a ricola dual action cough drop I looked it up and it says they are not safe during pregnancy is this true ? I'm pregnant I had one please help
We simply don't know: While I am inclined to say it is probably ok, we do not have enough information and no formal studies to say one way or another. Demonstrating safety or hazard is much more difficult than you may realize. That is why we always err on the side of caution during pregnancy and take things only when clearly indicated and of proven benefit. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take cough medication in pregnancy?
- Safe depression medications pregnancy
- List of safe medication during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What acne medications are safe during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take medications that contain alcohol during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take medication for fibromyalgia during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take medications for migraine during pregnancy?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online