Doctor insights on:
Medication Given During Colonoscopy
Does it usually take a while to get over the painkillers and relaxing medicines given during a colonoscopy?
Are there any long term effects from propofol? I have only been given it one during a colonoscopy.
No: This will not damage you.Get a more detailed answer ›
Dought effect!: There should be no relation between the two ! ...Read more
What kind of anesthetic is given for colonoscopies and endoscopies? gas or a drug or something else?
Avoid confusion: If we answer - even w/ good reason to believe what we say - and the service you use has another policy, you'll be unnecessarily confused and therefore..... The best thing is to ask them what they usually do and if they allow options. Also, use that opportunity to ask any other ?'s you have. Good luck! ...Read more
30 year-old woman with a 4-year history of numbness in the upper body, and arms and legs, with undiagnostic imaging studies, but carries diagnos.....?
Lutes and minerals : Needs to check your electrolytes and minerals and heavy metals. Patient with crohn have a lot of abnormalities in electrolytes and minerals like potassium and calcium and magnesium and Zink to name few . These abnormalities can cause numbness and muscle pain and fatigue ...Read more
Possibly: In general, we will want you to continue taking all of your usual medications prior to your colonoscopy, even the morning of the procedure. However, some medications such as ibuprofen, aspirin, anti-platelet agents and warfarin will increase the risk if bleeding if polyps are removed. Depending why you are taking any of these medications, your endoscopist may want you to stop them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Have routine colonoscopy without sedation scheduled. I have to drive afterwards. Can i still have a pain medication for procedure? What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sedation given during a colonoscopy
- Can appendix be checked during a is colonoscopy?
- Can i have a colonoscopy during my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if the colon is perforated during a colonoscopy?
- What kind of pain medications are given after open carpal tunnel release surgery?
- Why are biopsies taken during colonoscopy?
- What medication are hold during dialysis?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free