Doctor insights on:
Mederma Stretch Mark Removal Cream
Stretch mark removal: THERE IS NO BEST STRETCH MARK REMOVAL. THERE ARE SOME CREAMS THAT HELP THE APPEARANCE OF STRETCH MARKS! TWO DIFFERENT THINGS . . . DERMATOLOGISTS HAVE BEEN USING TOPICAL PREPARATIONS LIKE RETIN-A AND RENOVA. THESE ARE PRESCRIPTION ITEMS AND A BIT PRICEY. (NO FINANCIAL INTEREST). CHECK WITH A DERMATOLOGIST. ...Read more
Are there any stretch mark removal or fading creams or serums that actually work or are recommended or or are most of them just all hypes?
Don't really work: Creams that make stretch marks look less obvious only work if one uses some sort of cream every day. So, it is fine to use the least expensive, nicest smelling cream. The stretch marks don't go away (they're still there inside the skin). Most people decide to live with the stretch marks and let them fade over the years. Important: some types of stretch marks may be signs of a hormonal disorder. ...Read more
No definite timeline: Stretch marks, or striae distensae, behave like scars in that they are the result of skin expansion that stretches the skin leading to skin injury with a thin, atrophic scar. Scars creams, like mederma, may help with some of the discoloration, especially if used for three to four months. Generally, discoloration should improve anyway as the stretch mark matures and lasers may help down the road. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mederma stretch mark cream safe in pregnancy
- Dermatologist recommended stretch mark removal creams
- Does mederma stretch mark cream really work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amway stretch marks removal cream
- Reviews for mederma stretch mark cream
- Mederma cream for stretch marks
- Where can i get mederma stretch mark cream
- Talk to a dermatologist online