Doctor insights on:
Mederma Safe While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Use with Caution: Company has no info/studies with breastfeeding.It is botanical source (like most topicals) should be safe.I have used it safely/successfully on infant faces/skin. I would use on areas away from direct contact w/ infants mouth, monitor carefully for any rash/reaction in infant's skin. Later, laser therapy can be considered for stretch marks (not while pregnant or breastfeeding). ...Read more
Glycolic acid: Generally speaking, glycolic acid is considered safe. Avoid using products used for chemical peels as the levels of glycolic acid are much higher and are designed to penetrate much deeper. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Is it safe to use mederma while breastfeeding?
- Is mederma safe to use when breastfeeding?
- Is mederma safe to use while pregnant?
- Mederma breastfeeding
- Is mederma safe?
- Is femiplan safe while breastfeeding?
- Is cepacol safe while breastfeeding?
- Probiotics safe while breastfeeding
- Is mederma safe to use while breastfeeding?