Doctor insights on:
Meclizine Safe While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Generally safe: There are no usual interactions between these medicines, but, as always, let your doctor know if you suspect problems. ...Read more
Not best choice: It is a matter of effectiveness. Medicines have an expiration date to regulate usage and effectiveness. If medicine expired it may not work at all as intended. Not recommended to use after expired. ...Read more
Your treating MD is/: Your treating doctor is your best guide. You must find out why you are having Vertigo? It is not due to Thyrotoxicosis...but it can be caused by some of the drugs you are taking. Meclizine is a safe drug and can be tried once you have checked with your doctor. It can be combined with any drugs except those causing sleepiness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Got prescribed meclizine for vertigo is it safe to take with my medications ? Remeron klonopin and inderal (propranolol)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safety of meclizine while breastfeeding
- Is femiplan safe while breastfeeding?
- Is cepacol safe while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is biotin safe while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to diet while breastfeeding?
- Vicodin while breastfeeding safe
- Is retinol safe while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online