Doctor insights on:
Meaning Of Microalbumin Random Urine Test Results
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
I just got back my urine test results back and it says rbc >50. I was just wondering if I could get some incite on how bad that actually is.
Depends: The speed of the results really depends on the lab that the sample was sent to. If you are worried, call them back in a day to get the results. ...Read more
Blood and urine...: ...Tests for dui are all looking for alcohol. The best way to not have blood alcohol results in the illegal range is to not drink and drive. But in answer to your question; i know of no drugs that don't contain alcohol that will make your blood alcohol level higher. Your blood alcohol level goes higher when you drink more alcohol. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do results of microalbumin random mean?
- Quantitative random urine microalbumin test values
- Quantitative random urine microalbumin test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What effects results of office urine pregnancy test?
- Can yeast infection and urine infection affect the pregnancy test results?
- Can being overweight affect the result of pregnancy test?
- Microalbumin creatinine ratio random urine
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free