Doctor insights on:
Mean Cell Hemoglobin Concentration
What do these results indicate ? Hemoglobin concentration: 15g%, red cell count:5.39 million/cmm, haematocrit:44.1, sgpt: 63 u/l, sgot: 34 u/l
Near normal: The only abnormality is the slight increase in sgpt. It may be due to the medications you are on. Please note that all lab results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Normal hemoglobin 123, hematocrit .38, mean corp. Vol. 94.3, mean corp. Hb 30.3 but my mean corp. Hb concentration 32.1 is below normal.Do I have anemia?
I have a lower than normal MCH and MCHC values, does these indicate anemia?(mean corpuscular hemoglobin, MCH concentration)
Dehydration: Water is lost through sweat and respiration and enough water may be lost to raise the concentration of blood constituents, including red cells and hence hemoglobin. ...Read more
Not clear: Your question did not say whether your white blood cell count was high, low, or normal. A low hemoglobin means you have fewer red blood cells than normal - anemia. There are many different causes for anemia. Discuss your test results with your doctor - you probably will need to discuss how you feel, get a physical examination, and probably have more lab test to make a diagnosis. ...Read more
Mean cell hemoglobin conc. 32.9 (31-37); platelet count 315 (150-450); mean platelet volume 6.8 (7.4-11). Do I have a problem with my platelets?
What does high prolactin levels with high red blood cells with high hemoglobin and hematocrit levels mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- High mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration mchc
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration normal range
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does squamous epithelial cells in urine mean?
- What does red and white blood cells in urine mean?
- What does a high red and white blood cell count mean?
- What does endocervical cells present mean?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free