Doctor insights on:
Mcl Tear Road
The medial collateral ligament (MCL) is a wide band of tissue (a ligament) that runs along the inner side of each knee, connecting the thighbone (femur) to the shinbone (tibia), to help stabilize the knee joint. The MCL's main purpose is to prevent knees from bending too far ...Read more
Ligament retears: Whether or not one regains full knee function is determined by the severity of the tear as well as accompanying structural damage to other knee structures. Therefore a ist degree MCL tear torn without any other injured structures will heal well even if down the line one sustains another tear of the same magnitude. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the differences in symptoms in an acl tear and a mcl tear?
- Can you walk normally with an mcl tear?
- Knee cracks mcl tear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Knee hit accident worried mcl tear
- Knee tingling mcl tear
- Acl mcl tear recovery time
- Is it normal for my knee to be tingling after an mcl tear reconstruction?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free