Doctor insights on:
Maximum Delay In Menstrual Cycle
How many days of delay in menstrual cycle is Normal. I am concered coz i have been delayed by a week. I have not had unprotected sex.
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal delay in menstrual cycle
- Reason for delay in menstrual cycle
- How to delay menstrual cycle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of delay in menstrual cycle
- Delayed menstrual cycle remedies
- Maximum delay for 28 to 38 days cycle of menstruation
- Can a colonoscopy delay a menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free