Doctor insights on:
Masturbation Prevent Prostate Enlargement
Little science here: It would be difficult to find a control group. As recently as the mid-20th century, 'pop' / 'cult' claims that 'solitary vice' did terrible spiritual damage resulted in men trying very hard -- usually unsuccessfully -- to avoid the practice. Anecdotally, accelerated prostate hyperplasia seemed to result. Within reasonable limits, correlation between frequency ; BPH risk seems negligible. ...Read more
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
BPH: It does not affect the prostate one way or the other. ...Read more
Maybe: Prolonged abstinence from orgasm may cause some men to have some prostatic congestion and enlargement. The prostate enlarges due to the hormone testosterone. With "stasis" infection may occur. When men develop prostatitis, it is sometimes recommended an increase the number of ejaculations and even receive prostate massage. Sexual stimulation without ejaculation causes engorgement of prostate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does masturbation help prevent prostate enlargement?
- Prevent prostate enlargement
- Does eating meat prevent prostate enlargement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is prostate enlargement a lifestyle disease?
- Yoga for prostate enlargement
- Link hair prostate enlargement
- Finasteride prostate enlargement
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free