Doctor insights on:
Masturbation Lead Vision
My peripheral vision became unclear and a bit blurry after masturbating and have grainy vision as well. It has been like this for 2 days. Please help!
Masterbation: noGet a more detailed answer ›
Is there any relationship between masturbation and decreasing vision, eczema on face or body strength?Please aware me fully about the effects on body?
Only in excess: If it interferes with normal social activities or relationships, then it could be a problem. Otherwise it is usually not harmful. ...Read more
Few days ago, I masturbated and then my heart was about to stop. My vision got dark. I sweated very hard during masturbation. Is it dangerous?
Nope: Nope. Thats a really old wives tale. ...Read more
I have snowy/grainy(not blurry)vision right after I masturbated along with a severe headache on the back of my head.Will it go away? It's been 2 days
Might need eval: you might want to try some caffeine and acetominophen to see if it takes the edge off your headache. This could be a migraine, but it could be something more serious. Probably time to schedule an appointment with your physician. If you don't feel comfortable stating you masturbated to your doctor, just say it was after exercise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When i masturbate i feel sad depresed more anxious my vision becomes buler and my heart beats more than enough...Is it because of masturbation........?
As above ?: Asif , may be u feel that because of u background , u feel guilty if u have not seen u physician lately , my advise to see him for physical exam and to make sure nothing is wrong with u. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does masturbation lead to blurry vision?
- Can masturbation lead to infertility in males?
- Masturbation blurry vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does excessive masturbation lead to weight gain?
- Blurry vision lead to motion sickness
- Does masturbation have to lead to orgasm?
- Will rubbing the sleep out of my eyes eventually lead to vision loss
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free